Hello Noah Class,
We hope you are all safe and well and we miss you all.
Activities you could be working on this week are;
1) Practise saying the sounds (phonemes) from Phase 2 and Phase 3 Letters and Sounds.
2) Practise reading and then spelling the Phase 2 and the the Phase 3 tricky words from Letters and Sounds.
3) There are free Phonics resources on the web page Phonics Play which you can use too!
4) Practise writing the cursive letters on the mat we sent home at Learning Conversation.
5) Practise writing numerals to 20, using the board we sent home during Learning Conversation.
6) Practise some simple addition and subtraction sums. Write the sum out and use items like counters/bits of Lego to help work out the answer.
7) Pick a Dinosaur. Research, draw and write facts about it.
8) Find out about Maundy Thursday and The Last Supper.
9) Read lots. Or have some read to you. Can you answer questions about the story?
10) Make dinosaur junk models.
11) Play board games with your family.
These are just a few ideas. Dip in and out as you please and enjoy your family and time at home.
We are thinking of you all.
Ms Mortimer, Mrs Ruane, Mrs Shaw, Mrs Oldershaw and Mrs Mumford.