We hope the weather hasn’t dampened your spirits this week and that (hopefully) it will improve so that you can get back to doing your daily exercise in the sun again.
This week, we have seen loads of variety in the home learning you have been sending in, such as:
- Science experiments where you’ve been testing materials that float or don’t, making “squishy soup” and mixing oil and water (what would happen if you put some fizzing tablets in?)
- Lots of baking and gardening, such as some very delicious looking chocolate cupcakes.
- Research carried out on St George and daily Joe Wick’s exercises (which we have been doing at school and at home too!)
- Practicing your Maths skills using dividing, TimesTables Rockstars and Mathletics.
- Writing in different languages, including Malayalam!
Finally, congratulations to 5P who, at the time of writing, are winning this week’s challenge on Times Table Rockstars!
See you soon,
Mr Daglish and Mr Payne